Monday, March 16, 2009

Tuesdayy..

Helloww....

Today I'm not as depressed as I was yesterday.. Today was so much better.. I feel a lot happier even though I didn’t really understand the tute much. The tute was about static and you sure do know how sucks that topic is.. I have to find all the forces for the beam and stuff, well it can change your mood from depressed to really happy when you can solve all the problems. Probably that’s why I feel happier now. ^^

Today is the day where my favorite drama comes out… junpyooo!!!=0 cuteneesssss… can’t ever get enough of him… I love how he cares, looks, smile to the one and only girl he loves.. sighh... How can I ever find a guy like him?? I want junpyoo!! Sigh.. this is probably why I would never ever find a boyfriend….T.T

Anyway, I just got my casing that I bought from ebay for my blackberry… sooooooo cuteeeee……


6 comments:

Fenella said...

eh lucu bener ur new casing.. mau juga duooonkkksss..

Fiona said...

mau? mau? mau?
hahahahaa..
beli lah dari ebay..
hey..
i want camera plissss....

Anonymous said...

Junpyooooo...... that kind of guy only exist on TiVo!!!

Eniweiii NICE casinggggg!!! Mauu juga donkkkkkk

Fiona said...

i knoo.. but i want a guy like himm..
hahahaha..
loe jg jadi ntn? kalo belom u shud watch it!!
nice drama!!
hahahahaa...

beli la belii... hehehhee..

Unknown said...

beli back cover gw yaa!! dah jebot neh

Fiona said...

Iye2.. Sabar aje yee..

Post a Comment