Thursday, April 2, 2009

feeling exhausted..

you know that you can think quicker, better and actually smarter when you act quickly?? Well, it’s true you know.. So for those who act slowly, it is better to increase your pace.. it’s for the sake of people around you and yourself.. why wasting your life span?? Rite rite?

Just some recap of my activity this week.

I went to library almost everyday from 3 PM – 10 PM. Can you believe that?? 7 hours straight!! Sigh.. how sad is that??T.T Well, it’s not like I have a choice anyway. I had mid-sem test this morning and assignment ATA due tomorrow. And I have 2 assignments due on Monday, and all of them are hard!!! Well, I might as well just enjoy this uni life..^.^

Since I’ve spent my time in library this week, so I guessed I don’t really have anything to talk about. Except I went to Fara’s wedding last Saturday and it was hell lot of fun!!=P and after that I spent most of the evening with my high school friends at the beach. It was perfect sunny day…. Here’s some photo of the weekends..


xoxo,
Fiona Ng

0 comments:

Post a Comment