Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lesson of Life

Yesterday I heard a story about Farrah Fawchett and also watched the movie "Speed" again for the 100th time last nite.. Well, not exactly 100 times but you get what I mean.. =)

After reading the story and watching this movie, it makes me think a lot about the life you live. Then when there were this scene in the movie where it shows the expression of Harry just a moment before he died by the bomb, it was like “oh.. shit” that kind of thing. Then it makes me think, what if I was in his position at that time? Then I would think " Is this my time to die? But I don't want to die.... I still have a lot of things to do.." well, I actually dream about it several times. Like when I was in the flight to Papua (I've never been there and I don't know why Papua either), the plane just went off the cliff. Then the plane didn't crash and we still have time to think and so on. We do have time to think but we didn’t have any way out of the plane as well. So that was the time where I felt so useless and powerless.

Then, about the story about Farrah Fawchett, she had a cancer before but it was removed before it comes back again recently. Well apparently it wasn’t only cancer that was detected, but also 9 tumours were found in her liver. It was scary, but the lesson that we should learn from her is that she sees everything positively. She didn’t whine, nor give up. Her will to live is so big that when I hear a story about her, I almost cried.

So, it made me realise it is better for you to do whatever you want now as you cannot predict what will happen to you tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. It is better to regret the things you have done now rather than regret later for not doing anything, right? Well, I always embarrassed myself in front of people but well at least I’m happy now. So what I’m trying to say here is that you don’t have to be stressed all the time. You should enjoy your life and don’t go to the darkside like smoking, drinking, doing drugs, gambling and all sorts of thing.

Well, maybe I just think too much.. I'm just to bored in library right now and suddenly I have the urge to write a blog.. Lol.. Crazy me.... Okay.. Shud be back studying again now..


Xoxo,
Fiona Ng

ps: longest post i have ever written.. =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment