Monday, June 1, 2009

I'M 20 NOW

Here is the 20 years old woman talking. So you better listen!! LOL. I’m in the middle of studying and I feel really bored. So might as well just update my blog, rite?

How does it feel being 20? Hmmm… Well, it doesn’t feel like 20 at all. I still feel like 10 or even 5 except that I’m smarter and grew taller..=p AND well, if u become smarter, then that means more problems as well. I actually missed being a kid where there are no problems and you just have to laugh, play all day, and eat when you are hungry and sing when you wanted to without being afraid of what others might think, and yeahh, you get what I mean.. It’s not like I couldn’t eat, but I would think about how much weight I would gain for consuming so much food. See…… every little thing you do, you have to put into consideration or otherwise it will create even more bigger problems. And when you think, it really does sucks! I hate thinking so much that causing my hair to fall a lot more than usual.

Anyway, this grow up thingy reminds me of the song “Flightless Bird American Mouth”. I assumed you’ve already heard this song from TWILIGHT… while I was listening to the song for the billion times yesterday, I was wondering what the singer was saying. Quick wet boy? Fat house cat? What the hell? I mean, every song would have a meaning, rite? Then I googled it, and find the meaning to be “a boy who loved his life but then as he got older and things happened like betrayal and anger and jealousy and he wants to find the happiness he once had when he was a kid.” Well, it made sense after I listen to the song again.


Btw, it doesn’t have anything to do with the subject above and I know this is random. I just wrote 350 words for this blog in 5 minutes. If only I could do the same for my assignments..>.<



xoxo,

Fiona Ng

6 comments:

Fenella said...

man.. i like that last paragraph. if only!
on a side note, if u r STRESSING on how much of ur hair fallen off.. then u shud stop.. coz, stressing abt it will only increase the falling. get that?
instead, try this: pour some overnight tea (with the leafs too) before u wash ur hair.. ive never tried it.. but try to see if it works. and eat more kacang ijo. i got these from the salon girl. do try...

Fiona said...

so i have to put the leaf on my hair? wat??

Fenella said...

no man.POUR the leaf anddd the water on ur hair.. as if washing ur hair.. get it?
thenn, u can wash ur hair with shampoo afterwards.. dont forget to rinse!

Fiona said...

errrr.. of course i wud rinsee..wat r u talking abt? LOL..

GUSDUR said...

Gitu aja kok repot.

Fiona said...

huh? gusdur? sapa yah?

Post a Comment