Wednesday, August 26, 2009

25.08.09

It’s been awhile since I liked a new guy.. well, I finally found him.. I’m not telling his name or which uni or anything like that. But one thing for sure, he is Indo and he’s HOT!! That’s all I can tell, though.. I don’t want to sound like a stalker or anything, but I do know his name and which uni he’s from. But I’m not sure he knows mine though.. that’s quite embarrassing .. T.T and freaky in a way.. LOL.. who cares, rite? The thing is I’m happy and so does he.. he has an adorable secret admirer.. =P

This blog has been quite boring lately. Sigh.. Idk wat to do with it. I don’t feel like writing anything in this blog and yet I don’t want to delete this blog as well. Sigh.. idk wat I want.. lame lame lame.. T.T I’ll try to upload so many things as possible tho.. so just u wait!! =D

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,

Fiona Ng

0 comments:

Post a Comment