Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Kind of Day

I can't stop myself from smiling.
good things keep on coming to me and I don't know whether I shud be scared or not. I'm afraid of what will come tomorrow.
okay, I think what I said before was a bit "lebay" LOL.

yesterday, I was sort of in a bad mood cos of my visa thingy. And the form hadn't even finished yet when I was decided to call it a day. and this morning when I woke up, I already thought that today's gonna be another boring day. turns out I was wrong. I knew that my day would be better when I saw him with his cap and homie style. it wasn't his best appearance at all but wat the heck rite?? at least I can see him before I go to syd..=D

and anyway, my day did get better and better. maybe because the positive energy from inside me that makes every single thing that me or other people did was good.

yea.. enuf about today..

0 comments:

Post a Comment